How do I set up an account?
It’s quite straightforward to set up an account on Adroit Direct.
We first suggest that you review all the education pages and FAQs. If you decide that an investment account is right for you, proceed through the portal.
- Firstly, you decide whether you would like an Ethical Portfolio or a Focus Portfolio. Both Ethical and Focus each have four portfolio options to decide upon based on the level of risk you’re willing to take.
- Once you’ve decided on the right portfolio for you, you can decide whether or not you want to donate to your favourite cause with TAM matching your donation via You Give We Give.
- You should then decide on how much you wish to invest and for how long. The minimum amount of investment is £100 and the minimum length of time you should invest for is two years.
- You then need to fund your account. You can do this by sending a cheque or doing a bank transfer. For all paying in details, click here.
- Once your account is funded, you will be able log in to your online profile and see every aspect of your portfolio, from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
What happens after you set up your account?
You’ll receive a welcome email confirming the details of your new investment portfolio and a reminder of how to fund your account. If for any reason you have not received this, please contact the investment management company, TAM. Once you have funded your account, TAM will invest your monies as quickly as possible and let you know when you’re able to log in to your online profile and see your new investments working for you.
If you change your mind before you receive confirmation from the investment that your funds have been invested, contact them to arrange return of your cash before your account is created.
What documentation will I receive on my investment portfolio?
The majority of communications you’ll receive will be online via email from your appointed investment manager, TAM Asset Management Ltd. TAM and TAM’s custodian – Pershing Securities Limited (‘Pershing’) will send quarterly valuations and custody statements to the address specified when you opened your account (or as subsequently amended by you).
Set up an account
If you'd like to start investing with Adroit Direct, set up an account by clicking on the link below.
Set up an account
For full and detailed information, read TAM's FAQs.
Terms and conditions apply.