Our current vacancies are listed below.
Due to continued success, Adroit Financial Planning now have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Paraplanner to join the team based in our Manchester Office.
We take pride in the quality of instructions we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients. We're therefore looking for a talented, ambitious, focused and driven individual, with fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparing client investment portfolio reviews and investment recommendations
- Maintain communications with current clients through on-going mailing, email and phone calls
- Develop business referrals for Adroit
- Preparing client capital gains tax reports
- Working with Cash Flow models and preparing reports
- Attend client meetings with advisers and take detailed notes
- Good understanding of Financial Services products
- Knowledge of Capital Gains Tax is required
- Working knowledge of the FCA rules on Approved Persons (APER) and Systems and Controls (SYSC)
- Relevant FCA approved qualification (Level 4 as a minimum) with commitment to attain Chartered status
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Excellent client service and communication skills
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting the reference JB5200 in the subject line. If you would like further information please call 0161 383 3912.